How do I use ALSU as a clinician/scientist?
1. Sign up for a free Twitter
2. Send us your question (a "tweet") about an alternative or off label ALS therapy you are considering by using your new Twitter account. As long as your tweet has the term ALSuntangled in it, we can find it.
3. Sign up to follow us on Twitter so you get all of our tweets, too. You can do this by going to http://twitter.com/ALSUntangled, logging into your Twitter account from there, and clicking the "Follow" button.
4. If you are a member of the ALSRG or WFNALS Research Group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation to the NING in which we share our collective knowledge and experience related to the alternative and off label therapies we hear about.
5. Once you get the invitation, sign on to the NING and join our discussion forums!